- General Civil Litigation 50%
- Medical Malpractice 18%
- Personal Injury 25%
- Corporate, Probate, and Other Miscellaneous 7%
Jesse then began the firm that today is known as Vaughn & Clements, P.C. in 2006. Showing his belief in and love for his hometown of Calhoun, Jesse purchased and old run down building in downtown and transformed it into a beautiful office building in the heart of Calhoun.
His practice has continued to grow and he is proud to maintain his high level of professional success and service to others. Jesse has been Gordon County's representative on the Limestone Valley R.D. & C. Board, he has served on the Board of Directors at the Chamber of Commerce where he worked tirelessly with Debra Owens and Larry Vickery to found the Community and Government Affairs Committee. He has just concluded his twenty year tenure as Chair of Habitat with over a dozen homes built in Gordon County under his supervision.
He also continues to serve as a Deacon at First Baptist as well as a Sunday school teacher and a Royal Ambassador's teacher to first and second grade boys. Jesse has just been named to the Gordon County Industrial Development Authority Board by the Gordon County Commission. Jesse's practice continues to flourish with corporate clients such as North Georgia National Bank, M&S Logistics, American Berber, The Flipper McDaniel Companies, The Professional Association of Georgia Educators, Brian's Auto Sales, United Weavers, and Emery Park Carpet , but much of Jesse's practice still focuses on representing the people of Calhoun, Gordon County and the state of Georgia in all state and Federal courts in Georgia.
- Mercer University School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- J.D. - 1998
- Mercer University, Macon, Georgia
- B.A. - 1995
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: History
- Georgia, 1998
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 1999
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 1999
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2009
- Top 20 Under 40 - Calhoun Magazine
- Outstanding Law Student - Wall Street Journal
- North Georgia National Bank
- American Berber, Inc.
- Tri State Crematory Litigation, N.D.Ga.
- England v. Dustex, 2014, Cobb Superior
- State Bar of Georgia, Member, 1998 to Present
- Gordon County Bar, Member, 1998 to Present
- U.S. District Bar, Member, 1999 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Senior Partner/Shareholder
- Ledbetter, Little & Smith, Associate, 1998 to 2000
- Hon. Tom Pope
- Nancy Luckett
- Joe Kauffman
- Debra Owens